The winners of “all-Russian competition of ballet dancers and choreographers” were called on November 3, 2016. 60% of prizes won by students and graduates of the Moscow schools. First places went to representatives of the Moscow, Yakutsk and St. Petersburg schools. Diplomas were awarded to performers from Yakutsk (4 NIC), Moscow (3), Voronezh (2) and other cities.
The contest was created on the initiative of the famous choreographer Yuri Grigorovich in 2013. According to him, the competition continues the tradition of the all-Union competition of ballet artists and choreographers (1965-1988), who discovered such names as Michael N. Baryshnikov, N. Pavlova, Ludmila Semenyaka, Nina Ananiashvili.
Remember the names of the winners, maybe they will become the new stars of the Russian ballet.
Laureates and diploma winners of contest:
- 1st prize: Osypuk Arina
- 2nd prize: Egorova Diana, Klyavlina Catherine
- 3rd prize: Anna Grigorieva, Lazareva Alesya
- Diplomas: Anastasia Platonova, Gracheva Galina, Zakharova Irina
- Diplomas for participation in the final: Alina Borisova, Korotcenkova Marina
- 1st prize: Zakharov Denis
- 2nd prize: Ilya Vladimirov
- 3rd prize: Ikonnikov Gregory
- Diploma: Efimov Aytal, Belyaev Denis, Rogov Nikita
- 1st prize: Khabinets Ksenia, Markova Anna
- 2nd prize: Kaicheva Alina, Serova Varvara
- 3rd prize: Bek Maria, Baibaeva Ekaterina
- Diplomas: Fedotova Venera, Muljukina Vita, Nazimova Elizaveta
- 1st prize: Nikita Ksenofontov, Saryal Afanasiev
- 2nd prize: Kudryavtsev Yuri, Titov Ivan
- 3rd prize: Marat Nafikov, Artem Pugachev
- Diplomas: Khomushku Sabutai, Kalmykov Serguei, Arefiev Mstislav
- «For the successful preparation of the participant» – Medvedev Denis, Jeanne Bogoroditskaya
- «For the partnership» – Bulgutova Catherine
- «For best choreography» – Nikita Ivanov, Pegarev Vyacheslav, Madan Nina
This year to participate 27 artists were selected in the Junior group, in High Group – 33. These are the representatives of 12 cities. Excluding Moscow, the most numerous groups were from Yakutsk (10), Krasnoyarsk (5), St. Petersburg (4) and Voronezh (4). Apparently, it will take quite some time and representatives of Yakutsk, Krasnoyarsk and Voronezh compete with capital artists.
The winners of the contest will be allowed to participate in the “XIII Moscow international competition of ballet dancers and choreographers” without pre-selection. The international competition will be held in June 2017.